Friday, June 19, 2015

Road trip...day 3!

Hello everyone!  Today was a rest day for me. I was pretty much in bed resting most of the day. Nothing bad...just a little tired so I rested.

As I was laying around I had said some prayers for the poor church members who were gunned down in Charleston. How very sad that there is so much hatred out there. But as someone who had walked from Sullivan's Island just east of Charleston .... to Ruston, Louisiana before my cancer was discovered ... there are a lot of wonderful,  wonderful people out there also. I had never run into anyone that gave me any trouble. I did run into a lot of beautiful God loving people though! :-)  Please pray for peace, comfort and healing for the family's and loved one's of those lost.

I also was thinking about all the people I met on my walk and was praying for them as I usually do. So many of them have deeply touched my heart ... it was such a blessing to be able to do that walk and to cross paths with all those that I had! Many of them inspired me..helped me out and brought comfort to my soul! When I departed from them ... it felt like I was leaving family behind! And there were even some I hadn't met but went out of their way to help me out. I just want everyone to know how grateful I was and still am! God bless you all!

And for those out there who are lost, bitter and mad at the world ... I pray that God will touch your heart and bring healing to your soul in Jesus's name ... Amen!

We aren't a race, color, or better than the next person ... we are all human and need to learn to love one another as such and have respect for each other! Now wouldn't that solve the world problems. Such a simple statement ... yet so hard to accomplish!

Blessings to all, Mike!

1 comment:

  1. Hello it's me again, Margaret! All and all we are neither male, nor female we are spirit. However, on the human side we all have feelings, even if some of us have learned to bury them to avoid the hurt, we all bleed. We all have negative and positive to us. It's learning to lean toward the positive and love that God tries to steer us to. We are the church. The church is the bride of Jesus. Complex yet simple all in the same! Love and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete