Monday, June 29, 2015

Lucky day 13 2015 Road Trip!

After arriving at our motel last night, I could not find my phone. After searching and searching Val called it. It had fallen down my overnight bag...okay!

Then this morning I get up and can't find my wallet. Search everywhere with no luck. The only place I remember having it out after checking in was Wendy's the night before. So at 8:15 a.m. we called and the girl that answered said she would look...and there it was on the counter, opened and sitting in front of the register where I guess I left it. I went to pick it up and everything was still inside, including the cash! Thank you Jesus!

After finding everything...lol, we packed up and headed to San Antonio. On our way to our next stay we stopped and had lunch at Denny's!

After leaving there, we headed over to The Natural Bridge Caverns and took a tour. It was a pretty good tour. Then we headed to our destination for the night.

I guess we will probably do the River Walk tomorrow! God bless you all and thanks for reading!

Hears some pics from today for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Hello it's me again, Margaret. Sounds like you are having fun? What's next on the agenda? Pictures are awesome! Did I ever tell you how much I love flowers? Great flowers, what is that red one? You do a great job with the photo's. I like just about all of them.

    ReplyDelete