Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 4...Road Trip!

Today was a good day! We met up with our friend Selina for lunch! A special thank you for taking us to Laura's Tea Room in Ridgeway, S. C.

The food, staff and atmosphere was great! The upstairs Tea Room was awesome. I would recommend that place for coffee...many different tea's and a great light lunch. I had the Daisy...a salad with mixed greens, strawberry slices, pecans, and feta cheese and a slice of orange. It also comes with mandarin oranges but they were in light syrup...so I passed on them!

And later on in the late afternoon I made eggplant parmesan again...for me. I just love my own cooking...lol! This time I layered some brown rice in with it. And again just used fresh shaved parmesan and feta cheeses. I think I really like it with the brown rice...you should try it and let me know what you think! Oh yea...watermelon for dessert! ;-) 

That's all for now...prayers and blessings your way...Mike!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again, it's me Margaret! Yay for a good day. Yay for lunch with Selina...the tea room look fun. Yay for eggplant parmesan, but think I will stick the old fashioned bread crumbs fried, topped with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Went to the store Friday to buy eggplant as grandson number 2 has been asking for it. Can you believe it! They did not have any eggplant. Next time gadget! Love you...Bless you!

    ReplyDelete