Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 32-Road Trip. 2015

We got up and left Glendive in the morning. We drive into North Dakota and oit first stop was the Theodore Roosevelt National Park in Medora, N.D.

We spent about three to four hours driving to the different stops in the park...hiking around some and taking pictures.

Got some really good pics of several different herds of bison and finally after three trips out west...I got some pics of a rattlesnake! At least I didn't step on it...or it didn't get me first...lol! We also got several pics of some prairie dogs!

After doing the park and taking tons of pics....we headed down to Spearfish, South Dakota to the KOA there. We got a cabin for two nights. Tomorrow we will take a scenic drive through Spearfish Canyon and make our way into Deadwood. If we have time, we might visit Custer State Park and the Wind Cave National Park. We will have to see what we have time for.

My wife did our laundry while I worked on my pics. Thanks dear!

That's about it...it is now 11:25 and time for bed. Will post pics to my fb page when I have time and a good signal.

God bless you all, and thanks for reading...Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment