Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day 22 Road Trip 2015!

We left Douglas Wyoming this morning and made our way into Montana.  We traveled up Interstate 25, then in Sheridan, we took 14 west to Cody. From there we took Chief Joseph Hwy to Beartooth scenic byways into Red Lodge, Montana where we are at another KOA. Took lots of pictures, mostly from the car on the way here. Most of 14 went through the Big Horn National Forest.

We also went through Shell, Wyoming..which has a wonderful water fall and canyon.  Well worth the stop to see. It is right off of 14. No hiking to get to it!

Met a really nice person in the laundry room at the KOA. She and her husband work kamp there. It was a pleasure and a blessing to talk with her. We talked about my walk...mental health....and how God has blessed me in the past year.  I feel sorry for her...I bet her ears are still ringing...lol! I told her I felt like I needed to pay her for her time, I talked her ear off...but not to worry..I picked it up and handed it back to her! All is good!

Well it is late..actually after midnight...I really need my beauty sleep, so God bless you all and have a good night. Will post my pics on fb hopefully tomorrow! Blessings,  Mike!

1 comment:

  1. You know I would have said, "Thank you. I don't work for free!" LOL

    ReplyDelete